Written by Christina Nellemann, this article first appeared on 7×7 Tahoe Article (11/06/18).
Here are 50 of the best things to do in Lake Tahoe this winter.
1. Cross country ski, sled, snowshoe, and ice skate all in one afternoon at Tahoe City Winter Sports Park. // wintersportspark.com
2. Fly like a vampire at Wanderlust Yoga Squaw Valley’s aerial yoga classes. // squaw.wanderlustyoga.com
3. Savor seasonal dishes with wine pairings at pop-up dinners at Kitchen Collab or Stella in Truckee. // kitchencollab.co; cedarhousesporthotel.com/stella
4. Roll the dice at Crystal Bay Club Casino, on the border of California and Nevada. // crystalbaycasino.com
5. Pick up a pint glass and a map and follow the South Tahoe Beer Trail or the North Lake Tahoe Ale Trail for frosty craft brews. // tahoesouth.com/beer-trail; gotahoenorth.com/lake-tahoe-activities
6. Explore the night during moonlight snowshoe hikes and star tours at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows and The Ritz Carlton, Lake Tahoe. // tahoestartours.com
7. Ski during sunset at the Last Tracks beer and wine events at Diamond Peak. // diamondpeak.com
8. Enjoy wood fired sa’atar chicken and an Oaxacan Old Fashioned at Pioneer Cocktail Club. // pcctahoe.com
9. Have a winter wedding for half the price at Granlibakken Tahoe. // granlibakken.com
10. Fire-pit hop from the Lodge at Edgewood to Hard Rock to Basecamp Tahoe South.
Read the entire article here.